1.Why pre-order is needed?
All collectible figures are produced in a limited quantity. The supplier would base the mass production quantity upon the pre-orders collected during pre-order period. It's important for the supplier to estimate the quantity and for the buyer to get a secured reservation.
2. The procedure of pre-order
2.1 Pre-order with "full price" option
If you order with "full price" option, then it would be processed in a standard routine just like "in-stock" items, only difference is that the despatch time is based on release time.
2.2 Pre-order with "deposit" option
If you order with "deposit", your reservation is also immediately secured after the payment, same as if you do via "full payment"
Remaining balance will be collected by PayPal invoice when release
We would notify you via email about the release, and send you a PayPal invoice of the remaining balance, as soon as we hear about an imminent release.
A Few things worth-noticing
- PayPal account we bill to: We would bill to your store account email in default, if there are changes needed to made, contact support.
- Avoid missing out our emails: Please make sure we can reach you in your account email, and include our domain on the whitelist of your email agent, in order to prevent our emails being blocked.
- No need to pay earlier: Pre-orders placed in deposit option share the same priority as those paid with full price.
- Actual release might come later: We would charge you as soon as we hear about the release from the supplier, but sometimes the actual release would happen a couple weeks later. Please consider this waiting period as a buffer.
3. Cancellation of pre-order
3.1 Buyers' reason
Cancel without penalty before release
If you change your mind before release, you can request for a full refund.
After you receive release notification from us, the deposit becomes non-refundable. However you can still switch the current deposit on another pre-order item.
Why deposit is non-refundable after release?
- The reason we set the deposit refundable before release is to tailor a pre-order experience as flexible as possible, although it might add cost on our end.
- We have to pay our suppliers deposit too when the pre-order deadline is due, which is also non-refundable.
- We have to pay for the extra warehousing and marketing cost for the processing of cancelled products.
3.2 Not buyers' reason
If the project is cancelled on the supplier's end, all the pre-orders would be cancelled and refunded in full amount.
4. Payment of remaining balance
- Amount: Full price - $19.99 (deposit you paid)
4.2 Valid time
In common situations, we set the validity of a PayPal invoice as in 15 days. Actual validity please refer to the information on the invoice.
Need more time?
- If you need to request for an extension in the validity time of invoice, please contact us within the original valid time.
- Extra time is 30 days at most, and could be requested only once for each invoice.
- If the extra time is also due without being paid, we would cancel the invoice and the reservation with no further communication.
- If for special reasons the buyer miss out the invoice / release notification, and still needs the product, we can recover the invoice & reservation if we still have sufficient stock.
4.3 Invoice cancellation & expiration
- If the invoice is cancelled by the buyer, we would consider buyer has chosen to gives up this pre-order and cancel the reservation.
- If the invoice is not paid in valid time, we would cancel the invoice and the reservation.
In situations above, the deposits are not refundable, but we would send a $10 voucher which could be used on any pre-order products in the future.
5. Price stability promise
- In order to ensure the price stability and trading fairness, the pre-order products won't apply to any sales campaigns that has direct price markdown.
- We would keep the price same as published, and not interfere with it until the product is released for at least 3-4 months.
If we have to change the price during pre-order
Very randomly, if we really have to change the price because of an adjustment in cost
Price is higher after you order
We can still have the lower price when you order. We won't apply the new price on your order.
Price is lower after you order
We would refund you the exceeding amount.