How and when should the balance be paid?
When? — When we receive the notification that the product is about to release.
- We will start collecting the remaining balance after we hear about the release of the product. Your reservation is already validated after the pre-order is placed, you do not need to pay the remaining balance beforehand to secure your order further. (If you wish to pay in advance, you can also do that, know more: Can I pay the balance before the release?)
- Sometimes, we will bring forward the balance payment time if the product price or quantity is higher than average.
How? — We will send you a PayPal invoice and also an email to notify you about the release.
- Billing Email: Your account email. (You can also use a different account to pay for the invoice by clicking the invoice link we sent you)
- Amount = Full price - Deposit. (We might add a VAT for some EU orders made before July 1, 2021, view more: Tax price)
- Validity: 15 days usually. (If you need an extension, you can contact us within the validity time)
The most important part about the balance payment is to make sure that you can receive emails from us. We strongly recommend you add our domain to the safe sender list of your mail agent.
For more information, please refer to the policy doc: Payment plans: "full price" and "deposit".