How and when should the remaining balance be paid?
When? — When we receive release notification from the supplier.
The deposit can ensure reservations. You don't have to pay the balance earlier to ensure that.
A few points:
- We would start collecting the remaining balance as soon as we hear about the release from the supplier.
- Sometimes the actual release would come later (1-2 weeks, depending on supplier) after the release notification. We would only be able to despatch after actual arrival.
- Please make sure your store account could receive your emails well, in case you miss out on the release notification & PayPal invoices.
How? — We would send you a PayPal invoice.
- Email: your account email.
- Amount = Full price - $19.99 (Deposit)
- Validity: 15 days.
What if I haven't received the invoice yet?
- If you received the notification email but haven't received the PayPal invoice yet, it's usually because of a technical delay on PayPal's end when we generate invoices in bulk. If it lasts more than 2 business days, please contact us.
- If you have not received the notification email and the invoice, but are seeing the product listed as in "in-stock" status, please contact us for confirmation.